Monday KickStart

This Week the Summer Learning Journey has started today and we are making a comic strip at the beach. I made up a story of my own and turned it into a comic strip. I also put some of my own pictures. My title is called Crab vs Sea gulls and it is very cool. It is about a crab chillaxing until a sea gull came and pooped all over the crab. The crab was furious and wanted to battle the sea gull. If you want to see what happened next then here is my comic strip.

2 thoughts on “Monday KickStart

1. Kia ora Marcel, your comic did make me laugh, well done! I do enjoy humour in comics. I noticed you edited the face of the crabs too and included shapes to change the backgrounds for your story. This was effective and added to the story and the visuals.

I hope you take a look at the Step It Up activity too. You are able to select your own characters and story for this one. I suspect you could create a comic with just as much humour, if not more.

Keep up your blogging over summer.

Kia pai tō rā
    Mrs Grant

1. Thank you Mrs Grant. My am so glad you liked my comic quest and you laughed at it. I will always and forever keep on blogging until next year because I am moving schools. This school is going to be a memory. Thank you Mrs Grant and I can’t wait to see our next Activitiy