Monday Step It Up

For The Summer Learning Journey I made more effort into my comic quest. I can write my own one now. I tried get creatived but I ran out of ideas and did not know what to use. Instead I used my favorite character froma  agme and his name was Music Man. I combined him with my favorite villian in a cartoon who is named Carabrakan. I put them two in one story and it is very cool. Come check it out.

3 thoughts on “Monday Step It Up

1. Kia ora Marcel, great to see you tried the Step It Up activity too, Ka Pai!
    I especially like how you have taken two characters from different stories and mixed them to create a new story.

I agree with you, sometimes it is challenging to think up new ideas when creating a story. Thinking of a scenario or story that you enjoyed in the past to follow, but changing all the characters and the scene, can be helpful.

Sometimes I am watching a film and I can see parallels between it and another film. For example parts of the plot might be the same or remind me of another film or story.

Have you noticed this before? I’d be interested to know the story.

Have an awesome Summer Learning Journey
    Mrs Grant

2. Thank you Mrs Grant. I totally agree with you because sometimes in one movie we see another character from another movie. It can be challenging since it is my two favorite character. Thank you for your comment and I am looking forward from seeing you next one. Good Bye