Term 3 review

In LS1, this term was full of exciting things like swimming, 

Thinking back on the last few months, I’m so happy about how fun and easy the work was this term

I’ve been busy with all sorts of subjects, but the best part about Term 3 for me was the science experiments we got to do every thursday.

When it comes to reading, my favourite text I read was palm oil

I most enjoyed doing a DLO on palm oil in reading.

Writing was super fun, especially when I got to write a procedural

My favourite task in writing this term was fun because of the speech competition

In Maths, I especially enjoyed when we learnt about the written algorithm

because I can finally solve large numbers more easier

For our special Inquiry experiments, I really enjoyed the dancing raisins because we got to see the raisins and the cashews go up and down

In P.E. (Physical Education), I had a blast participating in swimming because I got to learn how to swim and the safety when you are in water.

I learnt how to skull, doggy paddle, diving and many more.

But you know what? I also found some areas where I can get even better. Like in reading the story of the earthquake

While I loved writing, I’ve noticed I need to work on adding more keywords to any of my stories

Maths was interesting, but I want to get better at my division.

In our special projects, I realised I need to work on taking my time 

In P.E., I think I could improve, especially in soccer because sometimes I kick sideways instead of straight

Looking forward to the next term, I’m excited about film festival and cross country

To sum it up, this term was awesome and I’m thankful for the work the teachers have given us

Thinking about what I liked and what I can improve helps me understand…

I can’t wait to see what the next term brings, and I’m ready to work on the fun that is going to happen next term