Thursday Step it Up

For The Summer Learning Journey I made a new picaso. It is inspired by Heather Brown and it looks so cool. I added colours and I got creative. This art master piece looks so cool at the end and so amazing. You can make your own master peice in any other way. Come and check.

2 thoughts on “Thursday Step it Up

1. Kia ora Marcel, Swaimah here from Pt England School. I really love your art piece you did. It looks INSANELY incredible! I guess you are a real life artist aren’t you? My favourite part of your AMAZING art piece are the flowers and the detailed rocks. Your going to be the next Leonardo Da Vinci!

Questions

What made you piece a beach to draw instead of something else?

Thanks Swaimah <3

2. Mōrena Marcel,

What an awesome step it up activity for what was already an awesome art activity to begin with!! I love this activity as well because I get to see different versions of the same piece of art everyone creates. It is an awesome opportunity to see everyone’s personality and style shine through as they create their own versions of a similar landscape.

I really like your use of blues for the ocean, it really adds depth to the art and your beautiful flowers. This actually looks similar to some of the beaches up in the Far North where I am from, not like the ones near where I am now! Do you have many beaches around you?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ