Meme – Rangi

For the Summer Learning Journey I did a Memerangi. A Memerangi is a Viral post on social media that is relatated to jokes and funny pharses. I Had to make a meme in maori. I went on google and searched up some funny pictures. Next I post it onto a google drawing and wrote a funny prase related to me. See if you can try and guess what it is saying.  Haere – ra.

4 thoughts on “Meme – Rangi

1. Kia ora Marcel!

I’m impressed with your creative Memerangi! It’s a fun way to combine humor with learning Maori. The idea of using a squirrel to deliver your message is hilarious! Your meme definitely adds a good laugh to learning. What inspired you to choose a squirrel for your meme? I remember making something similar and always enjoyed finding the perfect image to match my message. Keep up the fantastic work!

Can’t wait to see your next post! – Mr. Goodwin.

1. Thank you Mr Goodwin. I went outside and I saw a squirrel in my backyard. Ever since that day squirrels have been the cutest animal to me so I decided to make a meme that is related to squirrels. Not only is it funny it is also cute which makes it more funny. Thanks for the comment. Can’t wait to see your next lovely comment. Good Bye.

2. Talova lava Marcel,
    E mihi ana ahau ki a koe me te mahi pai kua tutuki i a koe (I would like to acknowledge you and the great work you have completed). The picture you picked fits perfectly with the wording, and seeing your mahi made me laugh. So mission complete!
    Ngā mihi
    Nā Matua Makaore

1. Thank you Makaore Wilson. I love your Te Reo Maori. Ostritch’s are my favorite animals because they are so fast. I love your comment and I am glad to hear that you laughed. I laughed to as soon as I had the idea to do this. Thank your for commenting and I am looking forward to your next comment. Haere – Ra