Wednesday Kickstart

For The Summer Learning Journey I made my own sound on groove pizza and I made a Album Cover. The Song is called Robot in the town and it is made by my two made up artist, DJ Music Man and the Microbands. This song is cool and I know you guys are going to love it. Come and check it out.

2 thoughts on “Wednesday Kickstart

1. Kia ora Marcel!

This is fantastic. DJ Music Man and the Microbands sound like an awesome duo. Making music must be really exciting, especially when you get to design everything yourself. What part of creating this song and cover did you enjoy the most? I once made a little tune, and choosing the instruments was my favorite part. Keep up the great work!

Looking forward to hearing more from DJ Music Man and the Microbands! – Mr. Goodwin.

1. Thank you Mr Goodwin. I love music and I listen to it every where. I listen to it when I go out for walks, When I exercise, When I am doing my work and many more. My favorite part I enjoyed the most was the creating part. I create music on chrome music too. Thank you so much for this comment. Good Bye and have a Great Ho Ho Holiday