Wednesday Step it Up

For the Summer Learning Journey I made another Meme Rangi. If you want to learn how to make a Meme Rangi then listen. First you want to go onto google and find any appropriate funny pictures. Next you wanna paste that onto a google drawing. Use your te reo skills and try and write a funny appropriate phrase in maori. I wonder if you can guess what this says. Haera – ra.

4 thoughts on “Wednesday Step it Up

1. Kia ora Marcel!

It’s awesome to see you diving into the world of Meme Rangi creation for the Summer Learning Journey! Your approach of combining funny images with te reo phrases is both creative and educational. The phrase you chose, “E ai ki nga tangata he penei to ahua ina hamama koe,” adds a great touch of humor. What inspired you to choose an ostrich for your meme? I remember making a meme once and finding it both challenging and fun to come up with the right combination of image and text.

Keep up the great work, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your creative memes!

Cheers,
    Mr. Goodwin 🌟🐦

1. Thank You Mr Goodwin for your awesome comment. A ostrich is my favorite animal and also funny animal. I love your feedback you gave me and thank you for the support you gave me. The Summer Learning Journey has been fun. I can’t wait for more activities to come in the holidays. Thank you Mr Goodwin. Haere – ra.

2. Tēnā koe Marcel!
    Koia kei a koe mō te hanga memerangi! Your memerangi creation is awesome! Funny pikitia/picture, tick. Funny kīanga/phrase to match the pikitia, tick. Making me laugh, tick!
    Thank you for you effort and mahi Marcel, it is appreciated.

Ngā mihi
    Nā Matua Makaore

1. Thank You Makaore Wilson. Your comment is very helpful thank you. I like your Te Reo Maori. I am glad to hear about you laughing to my memerangi. Thank you for your comment and I can’t wait for your next comment. Haere – Ra.